- If you have a concern with regards to your purchase, please contact us just
as soon as possible.
- Personal Shoppers
- We ensure that all of our products are inspected carefully before shipping,
If an item arrives to you damaged please keep your box & packaging
from Canada post and contact us the following business day. We insure all
our parcels and we will file a claim with Canada post on your behalf. This
may take some time, we appreciate your patience if this is necessary. We reserve
the right to either reimburse or re-ship an item at our discretion.
- Many of our suppliers prefer to deal directly with the end consumer for
any quality control problem etc. we will supply you with any contact information
that you would need to contact these companies.
- The majority of scrapbooking products do not carry manufacturer warranty
such as pens, stickers, paper, books, etc. and as such are not returnable.
Also any products that have been discontinued or not being restocked cannot
- Stamps, Dies, Embossing Folders, Pens, Inks, and paper are final Sales, you can buy a die
with us with confidence that no one has used it and returned it. Yours
will be brand new!
- All other items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We will handle each case on an individual basis.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization code from us.
- If we require you to send back a product we will supply you with a return
to sender label. We will not reimburse any shipping costs that you pay to
return a package to us.
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority and we endeavour to make sure that your
experience with R&R is nothing short of perfect!